December 01, 2016

Craft Collaboration Announcement

Hello!
I have an announcement to make :)

Over the next few months I am creating some DIY craft tutorials for Alisa Burke's blog. You can find my first one, a Christmas Owl Ornament here.
Here's an ornament with one of my cards.

I am working on more tutorials, which is why I said in my previous post that my studio had been turned into a shrine of glitter and pom poms! And all that pretty crafty stuff that you always want to buy and then it just sits there on the shelf making you feel like the biggest craft supply hoarder ever. But now I'm actually using the hoarded supplies!
I have found that I really enjoy making up tutorials, and dreaming up original ideas for them. I have a few more planned out and I keep scribbling ideas down on scraps of paper all over the house and then consequently loosing those pieces of paper ;)

So that's my announcement. I'm pretty excited to be featured on Alisa's blog as I've been a reader for a while now and am in awe of her productivity, energy & talent.

Jules x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
01 09 10